Our college has good sports facilities. The new players for the various sports and games are picked up by the interest evidenced by them in sports activities. The selected students are given rigorous training and coaching by the Physical Education department apart from a few theory classes to enlighten them about the rules of the games. The Management procures in consultation with the Department the entire essential play materials, which is under the custody of the Department for instant use by the students.
Our students have bagged good winning records at the inter-departmental, inter-collegiate, University and National level. The achievements of players have been classified on the basis of Sports Games. The students practicing various sports and games are given routine physical exercises over and above the yoga
and meditation which strengthens the concentration and contribution of the players. The Physical Education Department strives hard to bring out the innate talents of all players, which are the goal and also the quality policy of this college.
- 12 No‟s of Students Participated on Intercollegiate Volley Ball and Secured III rd- Place at Kamadhenu Arts and Science College, Sathy held on 06.06.2022.
- Mr. V. Santhosh from III- B.Com (CA)-„B‟ won IInd – Place on athletic event under 19 age category, at Gobi Arts and Science College, Gobi on 05.06.2022.
- Mr. Sivanesan from II-B. Sc (CDF) scored 8th place on Body Building Indian Fitness Federation under 55kg category, on 17.5.2022.
- Mr. P. S. Ajay Kumar from II-B.Com (CA)-A attained 9th place on Body Building Indian Fitness Federation under 55kg category, on 17.5.2022
- 12 No’s of Students actively Participated on Intercollegiate Volley Ball and attained IV Place at Kamadhenu Arts and Science College, Sathy on 17.11.2022.